Only takes one idiot

This happened when a coyote ran into me while I was going 60mph.
The bike went down, flipped and was totaled. Swing arm was bent and the tank and fenders dented, seats were ripped, etc...
I'm the one taking the pic, I just wanted everyone to know that's not my big fat azz :ROFLMAO:
BTW the coyote was killed
View attachment 161375
View attachment 161378
A buddies dad died when I was younger, from a dog. Same stretch of hyway for years, a dog would run along. No matter what we did, they guy would let his dog run free. It caused many of accidents, law doing nothing. Well Dennis was riding 55mph, speed limit, and hit the dog on day, both died. The guy now owns absolutely nothing and will never own another thing in his life. An my friend is without his father. The guy had to sell everything he owned to pay for all the loss and the lawsuit my buddies mom and him slapped on the guy. The law tried to act like they never knew about the dog in court, till around 100 bikers asked for their turn on the stand to state just the opposite. Dennis was a well known and respected member of that community. An when the law tried to call us liars in court, he just laughed from heaven and flipped them bird. The judge was a biker as well, and he was extremely disgusted with the sheriffs department for such blatant BS and lying on the stand. I'm pretty sure some officers lost their jobs on that one. I still ride that stretch, and put up a ribbon for him every year. Was a good guy, sent to the bikers lot way before his time.

This happened when a coyote ran into me while I was going 60mph.
The bike went down, flipped and was totaled. Swing arm was bent and the tank and fenders dented, seats were ripped, etc...
I'm the one taking the pic, I just wanted everyone to know that's not my big fat azz :ROFLMAO:
BTW the coyote was killed
View attachment 161375
View attachment 161378
OIP.jOeGyGZ7P0c_lWahnCylZwHaK5

A few make things bad for many.

This is what I'm talking about poor cycling skills being transferred over into the MB world. It's sad I saw very few side swipe incidents where the cyclist wasn't at fault. Many that I saw could have been prevented if the cyclist had of been using helmet mirrors along with riding in a predictable manner.

A buddies dad died when I was younger, from a dog. Same stretch of hyway for years, a dog would run along. No matter what we did, they guy would let his dog run free. It caused many of accidents, law doing nothing. Well Dennis was riding 55mph, speed limit, and hit the dog on day, both died. The guy now owns absolutely nothing and will never own another thing in his life. An my friend is without his father. The guy had to sell everything he owned to pay for all the loss and the lawsuit my buddies mom and him slapped on the guy. The law tried to act like they never knew about the dog in court, till around 100 bikers asked for their turn on the stand to state just the opposite. Dennis was a well known and respected member of that community. An when the law tried to call us liars in court, he just laughed from heaven and flipped them bird. The judge was a biker as well, and he was extremely disgusted with the sheriffs department for such blatant BS and lying on the stand. I'm pretty sure some officers lost their jobs on that one. I still ride that stretch, and put up a ribbon for him every year. Was a good guy, sent to the bikers lot way before his time.
I see coyotes all the time. Their considered a pest in CA. No license needed to shoot coyotes year round
It's a usual sight to see a dead coyote on the side of the road in SOCAL
I saw this one today
DSCF5917.JPG

I see coyotes all the time. Their considered a pest in CA. No license needed to shoot coyotes year round
It's a usual sight to see a dead coyote on the side of the road in SOCAL
I saw this one today
View attachment 161409
20 some odd years later, I still slow down around that curve he had the dog pop out on. Even though I know that dog hasn't been alive for the same. Just weird how things stick in the muscle memory.

Back