Only when it thud thuds

Karl Snarl

Local time
7:35 AM
Whenever I run it with the thud thud it run great. I can go quite away too. Well since I had the good thud thud, I can't figure out how to get it back. It's ting ting now. An no one knows what to do. My dad said it was the chains, so we changed them, but the old ones were still new and round, so we saved them. That didn't solve the problem. So we tried to tape the brakes on better, and it still wouldn't start. We were missing a few screws, and some were loose, but we found some replacements. It still won't start on the ting ting. Just goes gurble gurble. Now when my uncle comes over, he like it from the red. So he gets the thud thud. Always after it's ting ting, I don't know how it does it. He won't tell me either, said I have to find it out. I have even tried hitting it with a hammer a few times, it still won't start. What's going on with it?

Whenever I run it with the thud thud it run great. I can go quite away too. Well since I had the good thud thud, I can't figure out how to get it back. It's ting ting now. An no one knows what to do. My dad said it was the chains, so we changed them, but the old ones were still new and round, so we saved them. That didn't solve the problem. So we tried to tape the brakes on better, and it still wouldn't start. We were missing a few screws, and some were loose, but we found some replacements. It still won't start on the ting ting. Just goes gurble gurble. Now when my uncle comes over, he like it from the red. So he gets the thud thud. Always after it's ting ting, I don't know how it does it. He won't tell me either, said I have to find it out. I have even tried hitting it with a hammer a few times, it still won't start. What's going on with it?
I know what your problem is
The dohickey is rubbing on the whatchamacallit causing the thingamagig to go ting ting because your "U is Screwy".

What ever it is, it's contagious. "Cause now the van has has it!!! Van just goes rrr rrrr now too, and no run. Be warned, there is an engine flu going around. It seems to cause coughing and some sputtering and then the engine just want to lay around all day doing nothing.

Does anyone know whats causing the motorbike to no go vroom?

What ever it is, it's contagious. "Cause now the van has has it!!! Van just goes rrr rrrr now too, and no run. Be warned, there is an engine flu going around. It seems to cause coughing and some sputtering and then the engine just want to lay around all day doing nothing.

Does anyone know whats causing the motorbike to no go vroom?
I must be that new Covid variant coming from China...It effects the carburetor breathing abilities of motorised bikes in particular..I suggest you put all of your bikes in immediate quarantine...lol...lol...lol.

Back