Ontario Rally 2010!!!

ADDICTED BICYCLES

Local time
10:03 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know, I'm in partnership with another rider, we're organizing an Ontario Rally in mid-late May of 2010. We are looking at Sudbury as the Rally point. My partner knows a banquet hall, which we could possibly get free use of, that has a field for camping, a parking lot for a bike show, and in the hall, we'll have BBQ and some raffles/contests. We'll hopefully have T-shirts for everyone, (Ontario Rally 2010) and we are planning a sort of road-side assistance for those who ride to the event. A small team of professionals will be there a day before, with cell phones ready for any over the air help any rider may need. If you're close enough to the event, we will send two professionals to ride out to you, with everything you need to make sure you get there. My partner also owns a shop, where any bicycle or engine repair can be done, to ensure everyone's safe ride to and from the event. It's hopefully going to be a huge turn out. I'll be creating a registry, and if we have enough registry, (say up to or over 200 riders) I will look into previous records, and possibly contact guinness world records to document our journey in the books forever. I'm very creative, and if everything goes my way, it's going to be an amazing event.

This is a free event. Optional donation during bike show.

Please post here if you're interested, so I can get a general idea of how big this will be. Thank you everybody for your time. :) Ride Hard, Live Free.

Ontario Rally 2010 Poster

Here is the first poster I've created for this event, which has been confirmed as a go. We have a hall, a shop, a place to camp, and a place for a bike show, all in the same location. :) It's gonna be amazing, hope to see you there!

Attachments

• Ontario Rally 2010 poster 1.jpg
    Ontario Rally 2010 poster 1.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 269
Ontario Rally

hey would love to attend this event, would be great to ride with others and show the bikes.

That looks like fun.......im amazed there is not much of a responce!!!!!!!!!!!wish i could join,but for the obvious i can only dream {i live in Malta} on the bright side.. i get to ride almost every day in our mild winters!!

hey i just found this site and i saw this post and i hope that im not to late to join the ride,im from windsor and im crazy enough to ride part way,but i need the date

Back