Options? Should I rebuild the G100 or buy a predator

UPDATE #2
Just my luck, I got one reply from the seller and when i emailed him back i didn't get a reply. I checked the listing again (it was about 2 months old) and it had expired from being up for so long. I suppose the craigslist email expired as well...
I no longer have any contact with them and they never relisted so I am not sure what to do...

UPDATE #2
Just my luck, I got one reply from the seller and when i emailed him back i didn't get a reply. I checked the listing again (it was about 2 months old) and it had expired from being up for so long. I suppose the craigslist email expired as well...
I no longer have any contact with them and they never relisted so I am not sure what to do...
damn, that sucks, i was hoping on someone else was doing the same thing lol.

if you were going to get a predator, if you know how to modify a bike frame, a 212 is right on the money,
a 79cc predator is kind of a inbetween, its heavier than a 50cc ebay kit, but its slower than a 212.
eather go smaller or just go 212, just remove the govener (its not that scary to do, plus you still have valve float as a secondary govener)
there 1000's of hop-up parts for a 212 if you really want to go faster (i dont think you would but lol)
the 79cc underpowered for the wieght they add, (i have a 100cc clone, its only 3hp, but it get me from point a to point b)
the 50cc engines are quite powerful belive it or not, they rev close to 9k and have a lot of power.

its your choice, but i wish you luck!

Just get the forty nine see see perchman. Idk but more building less pondering let’s get a bike and everything k?, k
I agree partly...
Money is tight for me(student) and I don’t want to get stuck with a pos. There are a lot of fake huashengs and crappy gear boxes to watch out for. I’d like to use the jackshaft centrifugal clutch setup because it’s more robust. I am going to a bunch of yard sales tomorrow and I’m hoping to find a horizontal shaft motor to use...

You can get an extended warranty with a predator.

I don't know much about 4 strokes, just wanted to let you know about the warranty.

You can get an extended warranty with a predator.

I don't know much about 4 strokes, just wanted to let you know about the warranty.
I’m glad you said that because I didn’t know you got a warranty if you put it on a bike....
Maybe that’s just Honda. I originally wanted a predator but a lot of people say it’s slow for the size and to get something else.

just the 79cc afaik, tho there's more powerful options if you want a mid-size 4 stroke. back when I got my 118 Lifan 4hp, they were $125, now 175 :-(
Tillotson 212's are stock 10hp but that's way over the top haha. Briggs, Tecumseh and couple other flathead motors are a good option in 3-5hp range and you can find them used on equipment very affordable.
vertical shaft motors can be made to run horizontal. thatd open up a whole lot of good used buys

I have an old vertical shaft 3.5 from a 21 inch cut I started converting but it has a bent shaft. Some type of throttle stop to limit it to 4K or something because the cam is plastic.
046386F1-C34F-4299-B409-8BAB396486F9.jpeg
68136899-2416-42F1-B5D7-5CD3364D5C6E.jpeg
1050E1BA-146C-402C-A1E0-FF17BFE81DF9.jpeg
EE28AC71-DB97-424A-9AC9-704CE9C31D5C.jpeg
3BFAEB7A-2E75-4A4C-B4A9-4BAECD4EEF29.jpeg

Back