• Register now! It's free and easy.
  • Show your bike to the world, upload a photo today!
  • Hi Guest, did you know we have a dark style? It might be easier on the eyes at night time! Try it out here: Style Chooser

Oregon Washington riders

J

JE

I just joined the site last night and was wondering how many people from Oregon/Washington ar one here.I live in Woodburn Oregon.

J

JE

Well I finally think I've got all the bugs worked out of my board tracker and almost broke in enough to take it on a long ride.Anyone want to meet some where and go for a ride.

iRide Customs

I do but I still have to seal the inside of my tank and so a couple of other things to get mine road worthy. How does the end of June or mid July sound?

Dan

J

JE

sounds good to me.Let me know if you need some help.I work in a metal fab shop as a painter and have access to all kinds of Welders,benders rollers and cutters.Also do auto painting.

iRide Customs

JE said:
sounds good to me.Let me know if you need some help.I work in a metal fab shop as a painter and have access to all kinds of Welders,benders rollers and cutters.Also do auto painting.
Thanks JE, I think I got it covered for the most part. I usually make everything I need in my shop, just finding enough time to do it is the problem! :???: My ride will be done soon...but not soon enough!

Dan