Oregon Washington riders

J

JE

I just joined the site last night and was wondering how many people from Oregon/Washington ar one here.I live in Woodburn Oregon.

Well I finally think I've got all the bugs worked out of my board tracker and almost broke in enough to take it on a long ride.Anyone want to meet some where and go for a ride.

I do but I still have to seal the inside of my tank and so a couple of other things to get mine road worthy. How does the end of June or mid July sound?

Dan

sounds good to me.Let me know if you need some help.I work in a metal fab shop as a painter and have access to all kinds of Welders,benders rollers and cutters.Also do auto painting.

JE said:
sounds good to me.Let me know if you need some help.I work in a metal fab shop as a painter and have access to all kinds of Welders,benders rollers and cutters.Also do auto painting.

Thanks JE, I think I got it covered for the most part. I usually make everything I need in my shop, just finding enough time to do it is the problem! :???: My ride will be done soon...but not soon enough!

Dan

Back