Oregon

D

dancycle

I was wondering how many active users of this site there are in Oregon. I have yet to meet anyone on a motorized bike and was wondering if there's anyone who wants to go for a ride sometime (once I get mine running well again.)I live in the mid Willamette valley.

I have been an Oregonian since day one. I grew up about 20 miles from Corvallis and now live about 24 miles from there. Anytime I go to a bike shop, it's Corvallis Cyclery...the best place EVER!

Dan

I live in the mid-Willamette valley, I work in Corvallis. I would love to go on a group ride here in our neck of the woods!

3 portlanders with bikes and counting

My Room mates and I are out riding in SE all the time. Soon to be more of us as well. :)

Over the next few weeks or so how about if we all post here our needs for a ride ie. weekends, time, weather, location, bike parts, ect. The more posts we have the better planed we will be.

3 SE Portlanders with bikes wanting to ride with folks.

Hello Fellow Oregonians,

Elizabeth, Hutch and I (Brandon) are down to ride ASAP. we are all available anytime Tuesday-Thursday and at least one of us is always available Friday-Monday so if you guys pick a time and a place we can probably make it. Also any riders in our immediate vicinity who need help with their bikes need only holler and we'll grab our tools and come running.

Back