Origination of this fantastic site?

Awesome, Augie. We'll be waiting for the first chapter Tom. Tom I noticed that you don't post very often. Either very busy, or shy?
This is a fantastic site. Can't say that enough.

Bill, that says it all. I guess we all owe a very large thanks to Tom as well as the rest of the team that keeps the seams together on this fantastic, giant, hot air balloon ride.
I think I speak for a lot of us who are just plain curious as to exactly how this site came to be. The minute by minute lowdown. When and if you (meaning all of the team) get the time.
Anybody else curious as to the first conversation that sparked the idea of this?

Well it's been since December and some major changes have been established but when it comes down to it, not too many of us really know the true play by play story of how this great site began.
Now is anyone else curious???
Tom please fill us in this time unless it is embarising or something along those lines.
Everyone please take a minute and publish your interest in the original story?
Thanks
Doc

I'm curious to how this came about....whose idea was it originally & who decided to put said idea into practice(or were they 1 in the same person)?

Tom, is it like some big dark secret? Or are our imaginations just running away with us?
Doc

Back