Origination of this fantastic site?

D

Dockspa1

I think that a lot of us are real curious as to who and how this site came about. I mean the real deal expletitives on where the idea came from as well as how it began life and grew and how the moderaters evolved.
Tom, Augie and all the moderators could post a little something each.
This is a great place for all involved and the origination should be congradulated. More over we little peons are in awe of the accomplishments and are very curious as to their originations.
Anybody else curious, please state your opinions?
Thanks to all involved!
Doc :cool:

ya we wanna hear a good bedtime story! please!!! this is all so cool i feel like a kid again! thanks for the forum!

Wavygravy, a bedtime story! Are you ready for an after breakfast nap? j/k :D

A time-line sure would be nice, a little oral History, when you all got time.

gotta hand all credit to tom n augi :D
I joined in dec '06 already had approx 65 members or so
the place has grown amazingly since then

...btw, it's all of us members who make the place what it is
mods/admins just keep the flow going smoothly :D

Hats off to you Azkronic, I know behind the scenes there is a daily use of your volunteered time involved and with out that, this place would be a mad house.
Wavvy, go back to sleep! :LOL:
Doc

thanks, but we gotta spread it around :D

Hats off to you Azkronic, I know behind the scenes there is a daily use of your volunteered time involved and with out that, this place would be a mad house.
Wavvy, go back to sleep! :LOL:
Doc

thank you :D
but all mods/admins (Tom, Augi, SrDavo, DrImpact)
deserve the same credit/praise

as a forum owner i respect and admire all you have done here. this is a nice forum and lots of good members. i have learned so much that makes my motor biking that much more enjoyable and know i have somewhere to go if i have a problem. i still have never seen another motored bicycle on the road or anywhere else for that matter

Bill/ Azkronic, I wasn't leaving the rest out, just replying to your input. If/when they tell their bedtime story then I am sure they will be apreciated in replys as you were.
Doc

ok, i've been starting and stalling, starting and stalling, for half an hour now...i promise a story soon...maybe Tom should write chapter 1 then i'll follow up?

meantime, for anyone who ever wondered about my personal policies...quality over quantity...take a look around, pretty cool crowd, eh? azkronic's correct, it's all you :)

we put MBc together (it's only software) but you all make MBc what it is. our content and structure is rock-solid, relevant, cutting-edge, exciting! but let's be clear: you write it, we merely keep it organized...gonna stop now or i'll get mushy...the MotoredBikes.com Community (that's you) rocks (and rolls) :cool:

Back