Ouch, Got Hit By Lightening Last Night!

inspectorcritic

Local time
1:01 PM
I was camping in the Black Forest last night and a violent thunderstorm rolled in.
Earlier that day I just installed decal on my tank with wings on it.
Prior before I pounded a Jesus nail in the tree to hold my bike up to work on it.
Well, I was there on the cell phone then the cell phone lite up no the display but my entire phone including my hand, thousands of pages rolled on my phone.
Then bright blinding orange flash I could see through the tent the tree next to it turned orange.
My balls began to fry not my ass or anything else just my testicals I could feel a large current going back and forth from testicals male to female. Then my left foot chiefly the toes grounded me out.
Had an Unger stick that was resting on my hand light up bright orange.
It knock me off my chair. The bolt went through me out the left leg of the chair burning a hole through the fabric.
I went dead not by the thunder but inverted air pressure

The pain lasted for about 15 minutes, then felt fine Finnish my boot of peppermint snaps no pychology effects.

Notice the bolt ran all the way down the tree striping bark to the iron nail.
sh*t I convince myself I would be safe from lightening because the tree been there for a hundred years with no signs on it, but I altered it by pounding a Jesus nail into it as a ground should of thought of it.
Wings and a act of God, is there a meaning in the Bible of wings?
Should I post this on electrical board?
IMG_20200624_085330.jpg
IMG_20200624_085156.jpg
IMG_20200624_085024.jpg
IMG_20200624_085131.jpg
IMG_20200624_084734.jpg
IMG_20200624_085252.jpg

God's talking to you son, listen up and change your ways. Next time you might meet him in person.

What's with the :( painted on your (house) tent?
Are ya sure the :alien: 🦎 people didn't have something to do with that 🌩 lightning strike?

Same here, guess a lot of people get hit they survive and dont report them.
I did not report mine either, who too. Well s**t another lightening storm is in procession right now as I write keeping my fingers cross.

Glad you survived to tell the story.
Here's another story you ain't that i pro
IMG_20200624_084734_20200705201639593.jpg
ved is scientific fact: Jesus was not tied to the cross he was NAILED!
Romans knéw what they were doing the iron nails would drag a bolt of lightening from the heavens right smack through him. Remember he was an alien zombie tuff to kill!

Attachments

• IMG_20200624_084734_20200705201639593.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 129
Scientific Fact - ⚡ Lightning strikes from the ground up. Electricity looks for the least possible restrictive route of travel.
You will see feeler strands of lightning looking for the least restrictive route and when it finds it the lightning strike is from the ground up.
Yes, the Electricty comes from the sky but when it's grounded the lightning flash starts from the ground,
The lightning strike flash is brightest at the ground that's where it started and that's where it's the most powerful ⚡

Here's another story you ain't that i proView attachment 97628View attachment 97628ved is scientific fact: Jesus was not tied to the cross he was NAILED!
Romans knéw what they were doing the iron nails would drag a bolt of lightening from the heavens right smack through him. Remember he was an alien zombie tuff to kill!
Scientific Fact - If your crucified and nailed to a cross the iron nails ain't gonna attract lightning. You will
Your way up high in the air and your body is made up of 60% water.

Scientific Fact - Water and tall pointy objects attract lightning like trees. Metal gets hit by lightning but dose not attract lightning.

Scientific Fact - When the lightning hit the tree it boiled the water and sap, steam was generated and blew the bark off and cracked the tree the lightning was grounded by the tree roots.
The lightning electricity was attracted to your motor bike but you motor bike was insulated by the rubber tires.
The electricity from the lightning fried your bike cables like a hot shorted wire.
The nail in the tree had nothing to do with it. In reality the nail should of been blown out of the tree.
It's like you put the nail in the tree after the lightning strike.
You should check and see if the nail is magnetized. If it was in the tree like you say

Back