Our Heritage #2

A

antique-rider

Well, these toys keep me out of the bars. (sometimes) Each one of my bikes takes a couple of years to complete. Hunting down parts, making what I can't find,etc. and each one is a little more ambitious. My most recent project the 1903 California for George Wymans centennial still isn't running, I built the engine from scratch! pics comming soon. Thanks again guys!

G

gone_fishin

antique-rider: i keep looking and i never know what to say...you already know it's nice work & you have to know how much a guy like me would appreciate what he's seein'...

i'm just so danged glad to see you & your bikes here, "heritage" rocks my world 8)

off-topic: has anyone actually announced who the owner of the Bike-o-Month is? just wondering...

A

antique-rider

Thanks Augi! about the bike 'o the month......I haven't seen a thing. He needs to step up and receive all the praise!!

D

davidsis

Bike of the month

Oh, okay, well maybe that is that bike on the Home page. Does the top of the home page the bike of the mounth?

A

antique-rider

Thanks! LOL I'm laughing because the amount of time I spent "cutting" the engine out of my indian photo, then sizing it, then reducing it, bla,bla,bla.

Thread Status: Hello , this thread is over 3 years old. You can still reply if relevant, but sometimes it's better to create a new thread to get more replies!