OVER 35,000 Miles on my NE-5. How many miles do you have on your Whizzer?

I wonder if shaving the eyebrows and the head would boost the power on such a small 4 stroke (34cc) I say this because it’s only rated at 3/4 hp. Wonder if you could get it to 1hp. The other problem is the clutch is probably too small for use on a bike.

I wonder if shaving the eyebrows and the head would boost the power on such a small 4 stroke (34cc) I say this because it’s only rated at 3/4 hp. Wonder if you could get it to 1hp. The other problem is the clutch is probably too small for use on a bike.
There is a 34cc friction drive to the rear wheel on the market mounts over the rear wheel like a luggage (book) rack
You can just buy the rack and friction drive wheel I think it comes as a set. I've rode one their not bad at all. Top speed was 25mph and could ride all day. If this might help ya might want to look that stuff up. Also Max Torque Clutch should have a Clutch that will work with this set up
ALOHA

Last edited:
That’s a lot of miles.. I’ve never seen anybody with more miles than me. The most I ever put on one engine was 15k but it had about triple the HP of that WHIZZER. I have about 25k on 4-strokes 148cc and bigger in about 3-4 years.

Most people who think of themselves as “custom builders” only ride their bikes two miles round trip to the local bar... the dead giveaway is their pictures... people who ride a lot have pictures in different places... the builder/talker types have a lot of pics of their bike in the shop...

Nice, May I see a picture of your bike?
That’s a lot of miles.. I’ve never seen anybody with more miles than me. The most I ever put on one engine was 15k but it had about triple the HP of that WHIZZER. I have about 25k on 4-strokes 148cc and bigger in about 3-4 years.

Most people who think of themselves as “custom builders” only ride their bikes two miles round trip to the local bar... the dead giveaway is their pictures... people who ride a lot have pictures in different places... the builder/talker types have a lot of pics of their bike in the shop...

Nice I see ya like that Board Track look and feel
That whizzer I was told has a ne5 bored cylinder to 148cc. His sitting position is way more boardtracky than me lol. The whizzer is a better design though. A bicycle frame can only take so much abuse. Simple layout and replacement belts available in every auto supply store

Yea 148cc
Don't go by the H.P. listed on the Whizzer sales info 1.95HP they just put that there to be able to sell the bike here in the USA
After a few mods the HP is like triple that .
Also there is a Overhead Valve Kit out there by PB machinery that will make the Whizzer reach speeds of 70MPH
Many Guys have Flathead 148cc Whizzers that do 50-60MPH some Flathead 148cc Dyno at 68MPH or more. I think the Stock Whizzer land speed record is 53 MPH?
These Whizzers can be pretty fun bikes
ALOHA