over posted oil question with a twist

If it reads 16:1 they mean 16 parts gas to 1 part of oil. 1:16 ratio of oil/gas is 5.8% oil in that gallon. If you did the opposite an mixed 16 parts oil to 1 part gas you would be running 94.2% oil and 5.8% Gas.
you know when someone on the internet says "lol" they aren't always laughing? Well for real, lol. Thanks for making ratios fun.

Guess I fell into that one. Must have slipped on all that oil talk right into another conversation.

Guess I fell into that one. Must have slipped on all that oil talk right into another conversation.
I think he is actually running a jackshaft. Not sure on the ratios though.
Edit: yes, he is running a jackshaft shift kit on his 2 smoke:
full

Edit #2: ummm where is your exhaust? You also have your front tire on backwards... :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
I didn't know the faker frames had 135mm drop outs. Hay Sitherus did you spread the stays or did that wheel just fit right in? 7 speed right?

Whoops yeah I meant for the 30 to be oil not gas haha. My zeda motorsports poor boy motor (ported, different piston) runs great on 1:40 Dino oil gas mix.

full

Edit #2: ummm where is your exhaust? You also have your front tire on backwards... :ROFLMAO:
how can a tire be backwards? o you mean tread? this is an old pic.

full

Also man the bike looks new in that pic, the years have not been kind to the paint and the seat, the cylinder was replaced and the sticker is peeling.

Here is a more recent picture, though still pretty old. This pic is missing the alternator, the battery, the mega-range gear-set, the new shimano deraileur, the tail light, and the new wiring.
IMAG1366.jpg small.jpg

You know what? Im just gonna take a good picture tomorrow and upload.

I didn't know the faker frames had 135mm drop outs. Hay Sitherus did you spread the stays or did that wheel just fit right in? 7 speed right?
this is a felt vintage iron bolt that i had ceramic painted and the gas tank welded. I was originally going to get the bike from gas bike but the tank leaked and it wouldn't fit my tires so i returned it.

Back