OVERKILL ???

Why would you think the police can't tell? They have learned how to tell the difference between a 48cc engine and a 66cc engine. And they can definitely tell if you are speeding, which, as far as I can see, is the only reason for such an engine. When you get caught with it, you become one more reason for the government of your state to outlaw motorized bikes. Also, no bicycle frame was designed to support the weight of such an engine. Get a Honda Trail 90/110 and ride legally.

I fooled so many pigs on my 66cc grubee skyhawk that it was a 49cc engine despite being clocked at going 30. Not that I'm saying any would be stupid enough to think that thing is a 50cc

Scotto, Socal Motor Bicycle Racer #3 212cc making about 24 HP at over 8,000 rpm.
Unmodified Felt Bixby cruiser frame.

14045766_946068502186264_703142358768659099_n.jpg
Ummm, I had a reaction like Dan.
Awesome picture, work of art, both the bike and the photography.

Steve

wooh dude that looks great i have a ktm400 in one of mine and you have inspired me to tidy it all up from just working to looking good thanks pal

i do sell a bg disc kit lol apiliia rs 125 disc and caliper you might be able to stop then lol some fork mods required

Why would you think the police can't tell? They have learned how to tell the difference between a 48cc engine and a 66cc engine. And they can definitely tell if you are speeding, which, as far as I can see, is the only reason for such an engine. When you get caught with it, you become one more reason for the government of your state to outlaw motorized bikes. Also, no bicycle frame was designed to support the weight of such an engine. Get a Honda Trail 90/110 and ride legally.
police cant tell
they will on this build because slanted valve setup

That takes away the fun of a motorized bicycle!
Any bicycle isn't meant for the power, that's why you adjust and make it work.... Most people can make it work better than some motorcycles:)

How fast do u think i couod go with a 208 cc that i just bought going on this bike

With the ape hanger bars, raked out forks and no front brakes, I pray you are not serious.
I see serious injury or death in your future with bad press about the motorized bike community.

"With great power comes great responsibility"

Back