Owners of a Robin EH025/ 35... Report

Buzz you thinkin about buying a 25cc, if so where are they for sale?

I have what is called a Lehr that is propane powered, But it is a Robin engine dressed up , The thing is the odd way they have the oli vent set up with proper oil it is blown out thru the air filter. there are 2 lines and one from the valves and the other called a return? there is an odd bit that looks like a plunger type valve in the air filter pix to follow but if you look at the specs u may have an answer for me
https://www.smallenginesuppliers.com/html/engine-specs/robin/EH025-035-Service.pdf

Look on page 12, it looks like there's a check valve on the breather pipe and the return pipe. Both located in the air breather box on the ends. Might check both of those and make sure they're freed up to move. Also too much oil can cause that also even if it's a small amount. Hondas/144f's will blow oil out the breather if too much oil is added.

Last edited:
Look on page 12, it looks like there's a check valve on the breather pipe and the return pipe. Both located in the air breather box on the ends. Might check both of those and make sure they're freed up to move. Alsp too much oil can cause that also even if it's a small amount. Hondas/144f's will blow oil out the breather if too much oil is added.
You are exactly right about the valve you can even get replacement valves when they get worn out. If you do take it apart for servicing make sure you put every thing back exactly. Otherwise you're going to have issues.

P.17 step 2 gives a good diagram of the check valves. Use the magnifier at the top of the page.

why must every engine i have be satan possessed ? why have this valave in the 1st place ? if i put in oil to the mark if leaks oil, if its at the low mark on dip stick it stops Do not want to burn this one up

Back