Paint code for Schwinn Point Beach

M

motoschwinn

Hey,

Anyone know where or of the red code paint code for the Point Beach? I want to have my tank sprayed and a few other things to match the bike? Large Filipino has been a help for the other upgrade-items needed ideas, but I really need to figure out where to get this color matched.

Thanks!

Yea my Schwinn ruler has a funky color too and I believe right on my frame Duane from ThatsDax noticed it when he built my Titan on my bike.
Let me run over to it and jot it down....
Ah yes. It says Pacific Cycle support line.
1 800 626 2811
I'm sure they can help you. My Schwinn is rather new but I'm sure they can at least direct you to what color code that paint is.

Hey,

Anyone know where or of the red code paint code for the Point Beach? I want to have my tank sprayed and a few other things to match the bike? Large Filipino has been a help for the other upgrade-items needed ideas, but I really need to figure out where to get this color matched.

Thanks!

i need to know the exact same thing!

I noticed on the upper left hand corner where there is always a bike photo displayed, there is a Point Beach with a color matched red and white tank... I wonder whose bike that is?

That was Papasaun, I believe. He had a bit of luck with a spray bomb as I recall...

I wish I still had my pantone swatches. I'd go to the walmart down the street and tell you what the CMYK values are.

Back