Parts are flopping around like a crappie

You could hole saw the sprocket if you make a jig. Just back the sprocket with something that will allow you to find center easily. Measure the sprocket hole then use a compass to mark a circle the same size on what ever you decide to use. Line up the circle with the hole and you got center. Use the bolt holes to attach it and there you go. Try to use a hole saw as close as possible to the hub, might save your ass. Personally I would use steel for the jig.

You could hole saw the sprocket if you make a jig. Just back the sprocket with something that will allow you to find center easily. Measure the sprocket hole then use a compass to mark a circle the same size on what ever you decide to use. Line up the circle with the hole and you got center. Use the bolt holes to attach it and there you go. Try to use a hole saw as close as possible to the hub, might save your ass. Personally I would use steel for the jig.

Closest I could find. It’s a good eighth too big but I guess the hub never kept it centered in the first place

I faced the half moon in.

Now I gotta go see what I can rig up for a front mount. I’m thinking steel rectangular tubing for a spacer.

Attachments

• 20BD7A62-6448-4AA7-BACC-6FCF8C1B9681.jpeg
    20BD7A62-6448-4AA7-BACC-6FCF8C1B9681.jpeg
    213 KB · Views: 97
This is too ghetto

I emailed mm to see if he can special make a 1” cnc engine mount.

If anyone knows where I can get one, HMU

Attachments

• D90F3015-15C1-4647-A616-9C72B6C3500D.jpeg
    D90F3015-15C1-4647-A616-9C72B6C3500D.jpeg
    139.5 KB · Views: 89
2square pieces don't look too bad, just use a ubolt to go through both and mount it. CNCing a special 1 part piece won't be cheap.

Just messin with INTP_ty about the girly looking bike. He didn't bite so I failed.
Ok, didn't know you were playing around! You got me lol. I do like the bike. Going to be hard to mount that engine.

Hey @INTP_ty , can you move the chain guard down any? What about a smaller sprocket and dropping the chain guard down?

Ok, didn't know you were playing around! You got me lol. I do like the bike. Going to be hard to mount that engine.

Hey @INTP_ty , can you move the chain guard down any? What about a smaller sprocket and dropping the chain guard down?

Ite actually not my bike & the owner wanted to keep it all original.

I sent mm an email. He specified he could make custom sizes on his webpage. Looks like a 70$ part.

Owner paid 60$ for bike. Ouch!

Back