Parts for 7G ghost racer belt dive

that's the best I can do the shaft on the pic you sent me looks to long I think let me know by looking at this pic i sent you

Attachments

• IMG_20220222_114845.jpg
    IMG_20220222_114845.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 94
that's the best I can do the shaft on the pic you sent me looks to long I think let me know by looking at this pic i sent you
Can you get me a pic from the right side of your bike looking directly at the back side of trans at the trans sprocket. No that pic I sent you is a updated piece, & if you look at that pic you can remove or add washers to align your front spocket with the rear sprocket, it's a updated piece that adds alot more adjustability to chain alignment. Yes that pic the shaft is longer but should not effect anything, cause you can adjust for front sprocket location.

thanks very much for your help I'm going to order it have a great day.
I was trying to determine if the 7G was a actual grubee trans, you could just purchase a complete trans from grubee, I've had good luck with them & I've been hard on mine trying to break it. Lol I gave up trying to get a grubee 4G trans to fail.

I was trying to determine if the 7G was a actual grubee trans, you could just purchase a complete trans from grubee, I've had good luck with them & I've been hard on mine trying to break it. Lol I gave up trying to get a grubee 4G trans to fail.
I can break it. Lol. Just give me a few days with it. I'm good at breaking stuff, I'm also not to shabby at fixing stuff. Lol.

Sorry to jump in here but this thread caught my interest. I too have issues with this belt drive trany that comes on 4 stroke E-bay kits and have found NO replacement parts either.

I would be surprised if this shaft assembly is a direct replacement. If it was me I would measure the diameter of the casting where it goes through that big hole and have the sales person measure his before shipping. Returns are always such a PITA. That oversize 10T sprocket from Grubee has a built in freewheel that makes pedaling so much easier. Yours does not. Why are you having to replace this part? On mine the sealed bearings spun in the bore. Bad machine work from China. I filled it with JB weld and that fixed that. Just a band aid though. Please Press 904, let us know what the outcome is when you get that part from Grubee.

My BIG issue is my large aluminum pulley which has over .100 lateral runout that creates a nasty vibration at 4000 RPM. The center hole was probably not bored at 90*. Can you pull a rabbit out of the hat and find me one of these DieselTech ?? I am otherwise going to buy another complete trany to get this part.

Sorry to jump in here but this thread caught my interest. I too have issues with this belt drive trany that comes on 4 stroke E-bay kits and have found NO replacement parts either.

I would be surprised if this shaft assembly is a direct replacement. If it was me I would measure the diameter of the casting where it goes through that big hole and have the sales person measure his before shipping. Returns are always such a PITA. That oversize 10T sprocket from Grubee has a built in freewheel that makes pedaling so much easier. Yours does not. Why are you having to replace this part? On mine the sealed bearings spun in the bore. Bad machine work from China. I filled it with JB weld and that fixed that. Just a band aid though. Please Press 904, let us know what the outcome is when you get that part from Grubee.

My BIG issue is my large aluminum pulley which has over .100 lateral runout that creates a nasty vibration at 4000 RPM. The center hole was probably not bored at 90*. Can you pull a rabbit out of the hat and find me one of these DieselTech ?? I am otherwise going to buy another complete trany to get this part.
Can you measure your center shaft? Grubee trans are 15mm with a 3mm or 4mm keyway. You looking for this? Or the solid pulley 1 without out a free wheel? Or do you just need the pulley freewheel.?
Screenshot_20220223-010908_Chrome.jpg

You can get the sprocket in a freewheel version or solid version sprocket.

Back