Parts for 7G ghost racer belt dive

Press904

Local time
7:47 AM
What's up guy's I was wondering if anyone knows were I can order parts for the 7G belt drive transmission I find myself having to buy the hole transmission because I can't find parts for it and I mean like all the parts not just the belt and the cover and the clutch pad that like really all I can find for it any help with this would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance.

What's up guy's I was wondering if anyone knows were I can order parts for the 7G belt drive transmission I find myself having to buy the hole transmission because I can't find parts for it and I mean like all the parts not just the belt and the cover and the clutch pad that like really all I can find for it any help with this would be greatly appreciated... Thanks in advance.
What are you actually looking for?

What are you actually looking for?
im going to try and explain it as clear as i can hope you understand what im talking about im looking for the part like a rod that loike in the back of the transmission were the drive chain goes on. and the drive sprockets on that rod

im going to try and explain it as clear as i can hope you understand what im talking about im looking for the part like a rod that loike in the back of the transmission were the drive chain goes on. and the drive sprockets on that rod
You are looking for the eccentric drive on the rear of trans that the sprocket bolts to right? Can you get me a pic just to make sure I'm understanding you correctly.

I believe this is what you are looking for?
Screenshot_20220222-103324_Samsung Internet.jpg

IM still trying to send you the pics by the way what dud you go to get those pics you sent me

IM still trying to send you the pics by the way what site did you go to get those pics you sent me
I run grubee 4G-1B trans, they are the best trans on the market for the 50cc 4 strokes, they're website is Grubee Inc.com I believe is the correct website.

Back