Parts for 7G ghost racer belt dive

Personally if you got the funds I would just buy the grubee trans, it's a $140 & they offer 2 or 3 versions & carry every part to fix it in case it does break. Lol sometimes it might take 6 months if you have to wait for a out stock part, but eventually they get more stock in. I found the the grubee trans hard to beat money wise, I've tried alot of different ones. If they offered a 142f hausheng engine with a straight shaft, I would use 1 of them & try a 30 series torque convertor.

Thank you DieselTech so much. This is exactly what I need and the freewheel is a big bonus! Let me measure my shaft etc. and get back to you. I haven't started working on my bike yet, it snowed yesterday. The 4G is a much better trans than the 7G and I might just get one. I'm not totally convinced the 4G pulley ( I call belt driven things pulleys ) will work on a 7G because of possibly an offset in the center of the casting. It's nice you have one that I can compare with. Thank you for your shaft dimensions. I bet mine are the same. I'll be in touch for sure later this spring. Thanks again for your help.

BTW ...... where on GruBee's site are you finding these individual parts listed. I must not be looking in the right place.

Thank you DieselTech so much. This is exactly what I need and the freewheel is a big bonus! Let me measure my shaft etc. and get back to you. I haven't started working on my bike yet, it snowed yesterday. The 4G is a much better trans than the 7G and I might just get one. I'm not totally convinced the 4G pulley ( I call belt driven things pulleys ) will work on a 7G because of possibly an offset in the center of the casting. It's nice you have one that I can compare with. Thank you for your shaft dimensions. I bet mine are the same. I'll be in touch for sure later this spring. Thanks again for your help.

BTW ...... where on GruBee's site are you finding these individual parts listed. I must not be looking in the right place.
Go to Grubee Inc.com & look under 4 stroke kits & there should be like 4-6pages of different stuff. I spent alot of money trying different trans, & the grubee is hands down the best production transmission I've found. Usually if you order a 4G tranny directly from Grubee, Don usually throws in a extra drive belt & a extra freewheel for free. They also include a 9&10 tooth drive sprocket. I'm curious what diameter your driven shaft is on the 7G for references.

Go to Grubee Inc.com & look under 4 stroke kits & there should be like 4-6pages of different stuff. I spent alot of money trying different trans, & the grubee is hands down the best production transmission I've found. Usually if you order a 4G tranny directly from Grubee, Don usually throws in a extra drive belt & a extra freewheel for free. They also include a 9&10 tooth drive sprocket. I'm curious what diameter your driven shaft is on the 7G for references.
Hmmm, makes me want to try one. My 4 stroke is on hold for now. Need more parts for the tranny, but got things to do beforehand. Really would like to try a 4g tranny on it. Free wheeled one would save me the hassle of finding free wheels that can handle the torque I'm going to put through them.

Hmmm, makes me want to try one. My 4 stroke is on hold for now. Need more parts for the tranny, but got things to do beforehand. Really would like to try a 4g tranny on it. Free wheeled one would save me the hassle of finding free wheels that can handle the torque I'm going to put through them.
Yeah the freewheels they use are a good mid grade freewheel, I'd have to go look to get you the name. But there a grade under white industries, which I've heard are the best you can buy. They make a solid pulley option as well with no freewheel.

Yeah the freewheels they use are a good mid grade freewheel, I'd have to go look to get you the name. But there a grade under white industries, which I've heard are the best you can buy. They make a solid pulley option as well with no freewheel.
I want freewheel on the tranny. Saves me space and money having it there over in the gear box I'm building sometime for it. Originally I was going to have three freewheels in the gear box, but I've since changed the design. Now I know the trannies out there have freewheels, I'm redesigning around that fact.

I want freewheel on the tranny. Saves me space and money having it there over in the gear box I'm building sometime for it. Originally I was going to have three freewheels in the gear box, but I've since changed the design. Now I know the trannies out there have freewheels, I'm redesigning around that fact.
Cant wait for your 1st production run, maybe you can loan 1 to me for test purposes I'd love 😍a shifter 4 stroke.🤣😂

Cant wait for your 1st production run, maybe you can loan 1 to me for test purposes I'd love 😍a shifter 4 stroke.🤣😂
They also have drive sprockets for that trans with a freewheel built into sprocket, so you could actually have 2 freewheels on trans if needed be. I think they offer a 11-12 tooth freewheel sprocket.

They also have drive sprockets for that trans with a freewheel built into sprocket, so you could actually have 2 freewheels on trans if needed be. I think they offer a 11-12 tooth freewheel sprocket.
That's going to be the route I go. Got some testing to do before I decide on the final design. I want to make it so you can swap out gears easily, so you can have whatever range and how many ever gears you can cram on the shaft. I have a sweet idea for the drive gear in the box to the shifting gears. I'm not sure how well it will work in it's first form, but it will tell me where I need to improve.

Ok, when I get the design nailed down, I'll build a second one for you try out. It will be a while, but yeah you can be the first one to try it out when I'm done. I'm going to need you to beat on it, and find the weak links. lol.

I think the I.D. on the 11T and 12T freewheel sprockets are different from the 9T and 10T sprockets. You definitely want to confirm this first.

Back