Parts Help Needed!

B

Big Willy

Hello,

I need some help with a couple items. I have been e-mailing Motor Bike Mike in the past but he seems to not want to reply to my latest inquiry(s). I'm hoping you can help me.

I'm looking at the fuel tank you can find on Simpson's site that is hung below the frame rail. I think Dax has it as well. I need some measurements from that tank to see if it will fit my frame.

- Does anyone have this tank? If so, can you provide me the measurements of the tank?

The other item I'm looking for is the Long Muffler I've seen on some bikes here. This is the one that runs back by the rear wheel.

- Where can I find one of these?

Thank you in advance for all of your time!

Best regards,

Bill

Last edited by a moderator:
dax's site has the dimensions of the tank.

everyone is looking for grubee parts (see the existing topics) you're not alone there...davo sed something about dennis foster still selling parts.

Augi,

Thank you for the info. The two tanks are slightly different (Simpson's v. s. Dax). I did check the tank on the Dax site and it is too big to fit between the frame bars. Bummer! I'll assume the one on the Simpsons site is close to the same (sure would be nice to know) and I"ll have to continue looking or build one myself.

How do we get info on Dennis Foster for the Grubee parts?

Best regards,

Bill

Hi guys!

Once again, THANK YOU for the info. Good stuff! I'll try to contact him.

Best regards,

Bill

Back