Parts pile

I can tell that this site is goig to play heck with my spare time. I was looking at my parts pile today, thinking about paring it down some. It got a bit crumpled while I was plowing snow this winter. And there, lurking in the corner, the next major drain on my time. Now where was that pile of weed whackers? Tomorrow I'll pull it out of there and take a good look at it.

Attachments

• .2_1.jpg
    .2_1.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 736
  • .1_1.jpg
    .1_1.jpg
    182 KB · Views: 607
Sweet trike.Should be a good start for a motorized bike.I like the bike pile.

Attachments

• IMG_0596_3.JPG
    IMG_0596_3.JPG
    188 KB · Views: 487
I pulled it out into the open today. Bent and missing wheels. Bent chain ring. The freewheel on the rear sproket was frozen, but a gentle application of the correct tool freed it up.

Attachments

• .3_1_1.jpg
    .3_1_1.jpg
    160.4 KB · Views: 530
HEY Bro.....get that hammer away from that trike.....hahahaha!

Unless it really needs a whack or 2 !:D

I was going to ask if anyone recognizes the style of frame. It's got so much funky paint on it. There's no hint of a Mfg. name. I'm hoping someone can give me advice on disassembling the rear axles. If I have to, I'll use the "correct tool" on it again. Probably have to re-fabricate it then (50/50 chance). I'll try to get another picture up here.

There is the remains of a red, white, and blue decal on the seat tube.

Attachments

• .3_2_1.jpg
    .3_2_1.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 408
Last edited by a moderator:
im shure you could look day and night for that one part you need, and just because you need that part...it wont be there.

jon

Back