Parts to put an engine on an occ

He actually only lives about 30 miles from me..... the only person I know into motorbikes. He has it all. Not cheap, but quality
Thanks! I'll send him the link so he can do some research on it.

Yup, he thinks he can build it for a couple hundred bucks, have some fun, and then sell it for 1500 bucks on craigslist.
Your dad has a rude awakening coming, he is gonna fall over from price sticker shock when he finds out what it's gonna really cost to build one of these China girls to make it safe and fairly reliable...lol.

Zeda Firestorm , YD 100, LD100 many choices

Get the CNC Mounts from Here

Get A bracket if you can't weld to enforce the rear end, you can get that here

No need for Chain tensioner - #41 Chain - most hardware stores

if you want more space get a offset adapter for your carb Here

for the gas tank just flip the brackets up side down and tap them into the frame

i also recommend something like the Flex Viper Here

OH be ready to drill in some holes into sprocket if you don't get one that has the elongated holes Here

for APE Hangers Here a step bit works wonders instead of getting a whole new front end :p

If you really don't wanna go searching and searching you can go for Kit #1 comes with engine, Pipe, Mounts, Chain, Carb, 3L Tank, and a couple little NIFTY things but your choice

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
He actually only lives about 30 miles from me..... the only person I know into motorbikes. He has it all. Not cheap, but quality
funny enough THAT GUY is what got me addicted to OCCs i had a house and garage full of them, finally made my baby and started selling them off

now i'm looking at a E-bike so i'll have my baby and a e-bike.

How small are those OCC stingrays? Are they too small for a large guy like me (6'4"/280lbs)?

There is a bike in pretty beat shape somewhat local (30 miles). He wants $175 for it. I'm tempted to go look at it... BUUUT... if it's too small, it's not worth the time/effort.

What size rear rim is that? 20"?

How small are those OCC stingrays? Are they too small for a large guy like me (6'4"/280lbs)?

There is a bike in pretty beat shape somewhat local (30 miles). He wants $175 for it. I'm tempted to go look at it... BUUUT... if it's too small, it's not worth the time/effort.

The rear wheel is 20 inch. The frame would hold your weight just fine, but they are really short on the pedals. You can get seat posts for them that go back a few inches. The room for a motor is just kinda awkward.

There are kits to put a bigger size rear tire on both the front and rear end, and a bigger seat post also move the seat post back

image.jpg
image.jpg

also at-least here you can walk into motorcycle stores and they will put used tires on the rims free.
Makes it taller also and the used ones are more then enough for MB

Back