Parts...

C

cotroler

Hi im new to motoredbikes :)

I'm getting a 48cc motor this week.. and have already made some searches on this forum for performance.. and found that a biturbo exhaust seems to add plenty.. the thing i cant find to buy them from Malta... do you know some place maybe on ebay which ships parts to Malta? (In the future I would like to even buy more parts and thought about thinking about one now)

Thanks & gr8 forum

Biturbo exhaust? More info?

Anyhow, the best way to find out is to contact sellers and see if they'll ship to you.

Biturbo!?!?!? holy mother...

If I biturbo my car it would be around 500hp... Crikey! Info Please!!! :eek: :eek:

Note: Biturbo as in x2 turbines with exhaust manifolds and intercooler the works :) BWAAAH BWAAAH!! "tires melt" :cool:

From what I understand the Biturbo exhaust is just a tuned expansion chamber correct?

Biturbo is the brand name of a moped expansion chamber exhaust. They're not super high quality but their cheap.

Saabsonettguy said:
Biturbo is the brand name of a moped expansion chamber exhaust. They're not super high quality but their cheap.

yes that is what i need, a moped expansion chamber exhaust..
pardon me but I'm not that very good in mechanical and new to bike engines and stuff...

it does not have to be 'biturbo' maybe a similar one... if some one have any links for buying it would be appreciated. tnx

Our engines are not designed for a tuned pipe and thus if you get one to rev high enough to take advantage of one it would more than likely blow sky high.

Our engines redline at around 6000 I think...a tuned pipe is usually "tuned" to come on at around that rpm. Someone who has some spare money for a 95 dollar pipe and a new engine is more than welcome to try one and report back here.....

hmm ic

so is there a way to make your bike go faster? some performance or something like that? not that its not fast but i would like it faster :D

tnx :)

Have you read "Optimize for your application"?

These are not speed kings and barnstormers. They are made to run around on a little fuel and tinker with.

You can make one go faster- at the sacrifice of reliability.

Back