peace out.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32752
  • Start date
I hope he reconsiders, he seems to know a lot and can contribute.
I don't care if it's Einstein himself, if he is always going to go passive-aggressive and does not treat people with proper decorum, It will matter NOT how much knowledge someone has or how good a builder they are...I do NOT suffer Prima Donna's lightly.

Rule #22
Don't take yourself so seriously
Know when to laugh at yourself and find a way to laugh at obstacles that eventually present themselves
And know when to NOT be violating these simple little rules which are really nothing more than just common courtesy to others.

2. Be courteous and respect your fellow members. To be clear, personal attacks, aggressive messages, and passive-aggressive behavior is unacceptable. If you take particular issue with another user and are unable to reply in a civilized and constructive way to their posts, you should ignore the user.

5. If you feel another user is attacking or being aggressive towards you, report their message to staff. Do not respond publicly. This simply continues the back and forth that derails topics and makes them uncomfortable for other users. If someone attacks you and you respond with an attack, you will be warned regardless of who started it.

Back