Peak horsepower 23 horsepower 17,400 watts

Looks like it's essentially a downhill mtn bike with a big electric motor. Pretty sweet.

Electric is awesome, so much cleaner and quieter. That's one of the reasons I love cycling, it's silent as you move through the terrain.

For that price the thing should come with street legal accessories. I'd love to ride that thing to work in place of my SV650s and pay for NO gas. However I wouldn't want the bill once the lithium battery finally dies, probably half the cost of the bike alone.

But I like the smell of gas and oil. And love all the noise. It wouldn't be the same without it.

Cool toy for the rich though.

That would be wicked awesome if it didn't cost as much as a nice used SUV... If I win the powerball lottery I will buy 2. ;)

It is pretty cool but will only take you 40 miles or 2 hours? I think we need a hybrid that allows the best of gas and electric where we can go hundreds of miles between recharge/refill.

You know, the 40-50 miles works for me, but with that much motor I could run a Honda 800 or something - not a toy but a real street bike commuter. Heck, that motor would run my '80 spitfire up to about 40 mph (unless the numbers are grossly inflated. Don't you just hate that 'peak power rating' ****, whether it's bikes or stereos).

Back