Crashes Pedal Bang Ouch! I'm a Casualty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I made a bad mistake again I went to a reptilian doctor he too scaple started cutting into my leg then took tweezers mess around.

Now my leg is constantly bothering me 24 hrs around the clock when under my home care it was only once and a while. I had best the color into red some sign of improvement it is now turning black and purple oozing fluid.
I'm taking antibiotics that are not doing a thing for.
Treat yourself there is some Zoobama Care curse that is going on and not seen on top.

Almost sounds like a national guard rescue.
My s**t won't go away, I follow the doctor put creams on it no more antibiotics but it's like moving down hill to my ankle gravity.

But I do get some betterment on rubbing cinnamon on it seems to disovle the rash some home remedy.

What's yours like is it spanning out?

If a wound is not healing properly do not just let it go, go back to the doctor!!!!!! If s**t gets out of hand you can die within days!!!!! We've had some differences inspector, but I'm telling you this as a fellow man, please don't tackle an infection solo. You can very easily lose a leg, and possibly do permanent nervous and or tissue damage throughout your body from the toxins bacteria put in your bloodstream (their poop). Home remedies may work, but don't rely on them alone if you don't see improvement...

If a wound is not healing properly do not just let it go, go back to the doctor!!!!!! If sh*t gets out of hand you can die within days!!!!! We've had some differences inspector, but I'm telling you this as a fellow man, please don't tackle an infection solo. You can very easily lose a leg, and possibly do permanent nervous and or tissue damage throughout your body from the toxins bacteria put in your bloodstream (their poop). Home remedies may work, but don't rely on them alone if you don't see improvement...
Well, thanks for your concern, but it's not going to be me holding the bonesaw in my hand it's going to them and they can swing the injury either way for what ever secret reason behind it.
But, I am making some progress, thanks.

Sepsis is real and it kills. Red and burning means its infected. Green means its turning into gangrene and the cells are dying. This turns into flesh eating disease. Dude, you really need to go to the emergency department or urgent care center. Your bike won't be any good to you when the amputate your leg.

Ya I have all ready been through those colors including blue, purple and black another color indicator for gangrene first color is brown now I'm getting that one too. But been to the doctor, some improvement since then think I'll just stick to the cinnamon without trading off to other ointments it showed the most improvement.

I've had some nasty bumps and cuts over the years, including broken femur and femoral artery and another time both knees dislocated. The worst was blood poisoning, which came from a minor scratch. Skin abrasion stayed wet for a couple weeks, then I came down with flu symptoms. Checked the abrasion and it was hot and red, with red lines emanating out of it. Went to the hospital immediately, was put on IV antibiotics for the next week. I drove in to the hospital feeling like the flu, but was barely conscious in 12 hours. Pretty much don't remember the next 3 days. Lost a lot of weight and weak for weeks.

I've had some nasty bumps and cuts over the years, including broken femur and femoral artery and another time both knees dislocated. The worst was blood poisoning, which came from a minor scratch. Skin abrasion stayed wet for a couple weeks, then I came down with flu symptoms. Checked the abrasion and it was hot and red, with red lines emanating out of it. Went to the hospital immediately, was put on IV antibiotics for the next week. I drove in to the hospital feeling like the flu, but was barely conscious in 12 hours. Pretty much don't remember the next 3 days. Lost a lot of weight and weak for weeks.
Wow that really sounds bad is your nickname Lucky?
Red streaks are indicator of gangrene.
I went to take a hot shower began scratching the area got back out look gulp thought s**t got gangrene but it was just from scratching the area pull the skin off.

Those broken femurs are most likely to happen riding a bicycle drunk for some reason you fall that way unlike other times sober had a couple of close ones was startle to see the break potential coming up.

But, I control my liquor unless something really freak comes up like energy fruit drinks that give an energy boost to hit the booze store again cuz usually it's a nightcap drink to sleep that backfired went the other direction!

I've had my share of injuries in my 43 years on this mudball, and I gotta say, scrapes and scratches are indeed the worst. Far worse than a cut - and having been in the sheetmetal business for almost 25 years, I've had more than my share of those. When I used to box, glove scrapes were always the nastiest of injuries to get, anywhere. Scratches and scrapes are dirty on a microscopic level and tend to heal messily. Those always get me looking for the alcohol wipes and Neosporin!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back