Crashes Pedal Bang Ouch! I'm a Casualty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

inspectorcritic

Local time
7:27 AM
I bang my shin against the pedal I guess a few times didn't really notice it let go for I guess 2months but it got bad got infected finally after waiting a week for the snow to clear to get to clinic doctors work me over real good even took X-rays to see if it went into the bone some surgery to cut it open big fat bandage and anti biotics $72.00 worth and oh I got to report into a wound clinic too.

All that from a bang.
It was black blue and green and swollen and f***ing painful a week ago.
Here's a gross pic.

Willow bark and willow leaf distillate.
Will help with pain and swelling.

If you're in a bad way and outside, use willow bark and leaves.

Leaves can also be brewed into a tea to help with pain and swelling, make a poultice and wrap it up in the willow leaves.

You have internet, use it before you die inspectorcritic :oops:

Leaves can also be brewed into a tea to help with pain and swelling, make a poultice and wrap it up in the willow leaves.

I heard of that Romans use to take white Willow make a tea out of it same thing as asprin for head aches but it is very rare to find a white Willow.
I did try a yellow Willow once made my ears ring like an overdose of asprins.

I started eating garlic bulbs internet says it's an antibiotic allicin suppose to eat 2 to 9 cloves a day but breath stinks.
Another one straight lemon concentrate tried a quart of that but had to stop kept on freezing.

Smash garlic or I put a slice of it in the bandage did have some effect the infection ran down hill to get rid of the smell.
Cloves and cinnamon or suppose to be antibiotics too putting cinnamon on looks like s**t.

But it can all be a joke for your funeral when they get to the part eat the flesh of Cheeze-uz or you want to make cannibals hungry at the funeral.
I tried triple antibiotics over counter ointments but just irratted it more.
I used Pred salve that help a little.

One could buy over the counter fish tank penicilian but jeez it's like drinking fish water develope gas and ugly side effects.

Ouch! I know your pain, I have scars on both shins from the same thing.

Got mine from my BMX days. Long time ago, still haven't forgotten :LOL:

Ouch! I know your pain, I have scars on both shins from the same thing.

Got mine from my BMX days. Long time ago, still haven't forgotten :LOL:
I use to take karate always got hit on the shins for blocking after a few months develope thick calluses that protected the shin and prevent leg from breaking. That's why I overlook it use to being tuff.

Another thing one can do is put cantalope in a plastic bag until it developed a blue green mold you may need to download a microscope app to check the mold penicillin has a fan shape shape mold Aspergellus about same in color is a deadly poison mold. You don't want to get the 2 mix up!

Drawback same time your waiting for the cure to grow the infection is taking over unless done in advance.

I had a Mid East friend and he went about different to take a sharp knife scrap off the fuzz off the stem that is the penicillin, but draw back not to many stores sell the stem with the Mellon and it's seasonal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back