Pedal chain sizing

FlyYoDreams

Local time
9:09 PM
Can anyone describe how I’d find pedal chain size? I can’t see a legible stamp on the links. I do own a micrometer for measuring it I’m just not sure what I’m measuring and how measurements add up to a chain size. Bike is Kent Ridgeland (stock chain from factory)

Can anyone describe how I’d find pedal chain size? I can’t see a legible stamp on the links. I do own a micrometer for measuring it I’m just not sure what I’m measuring and how measurements add up to a chain size. Bike is Kent Ridgeland (stock chain from factory)
When I needed a different pedal chain on my bike when I motorised it and put on the larger freewheel pedal sprocket, I just went down to my local bicycle shop to get one, one look at my bike and they knew exactly what size it was and set me right up with one.

Its gonna be 410 or commonly called single speed chain

Back