Pedal delete “legality”

INTP_ty

Local time
8:41 PM
Hi, I’m thinking about doing foot rests on my 49cc.

Is this attested in mans fiction?

If it's 2 stroke, running 10 feet and jumping on as dumping the clutch works, I did that with my 2 stroke when my pedal chain broke once.
He could also be running a 4 stroke, he only said 49cc.

Yeah there’s no chain on. I usually just hop on it. If you don’t sand the head down & swap out your spark plug for something decent, they fire pretty easily.

It’s a Zeda 66

Hm, any of you figure out how to run a short chain from pedal sprocket straight to engine? That’d be really cool.

Hm, any of you figure out how to run a short chain from pedal sprocket straight to engine? That’d be really cool
I haven't done it but I believe it's very easy if you have the tools and supplies, and room in your frame.
Invert the engine and run it in reverse (Reverse the magnet. Cut a new keyway in the crank shaft at 11 o'clock instead of 1 o'clock. Make the carb level and fit the custom exhaust). :)

Then you'll just have to figure out what ratios to use.

I haven't done it but I believe it's very easy if you have the tools and supplies, and room in your frame.
Invert the engine and run it in reverse (Reverse the magnet. Cut a new keyway in the crank shaft at 11 o'clock instead of 1 o'clock. Make the carb level and fit the custom exhaust). :)

Then you'll just have to figure out what ratios to use.

You make it sound easier than adding the shift kit :)

You make it sound easier than adding the shift kit :)
I'm not saying that anyone has room in the frame! I would expect it to only work in huge old road frames or maybe a very large cruiser. The angle of the chain from the engine is the big problem.

I am considering an inverted engine with reversed rotation myself, but under an inverted bmx frame, and directly to the rear sprocket, not driving the BB.

You make it sound easier than adding the shift kit
It's not.
Shift kits rock!
Hm, any of you figure out how to run a short chain from pedal sprocket straight to engine? That’d be really cool.
Yes ;-}

2_GT2-GT5-2sRight1280.jpg

2_Emerald2R-1280.jpg

You will never get enough gear reduction your way.

Back