Pedal start, clutch released tuff start

Pads just pop out and pushed back in.
Even though it's not slotted for them? I would think they would be flying all around then. There is nothing for them to go through to keep them in place? When I looked up a video replacing the cheap clutch pads the guy had to get a new gear with it too... Thanks for taking your time with me! :) Much appreciated.

Each pad has its own hole. You may have to sand the edges of the pads, but you still want them to be a pressed fit.
Hmmm, mine didn't look like it had its own holes for the pads... From the videos that I've seen even when the pads are in you can still see the cutouts for the pads if you look in the picture that I posted of mine you can't see any of that at all. It's like they are on a flat surface.

Hmmm, mine didn't look like it had its own holes for the pads... From the videos that I've seen even when the pads are in you can still see the cutouts for the pads if you look in the picture that I posted of mine you can't see any of that at all. It's like they are on a flat surface.
Each pad has its own hole.
Yes...each pad has its own cutout hole...simply take a small clip on the shirt type, pocket screwdriver and just simply pry it out is all...its really that easy...DAMIEN

If you blow up that pic, you can see the impressions around the edge of the pads.

Yes...each pad has its own cutout hole...simply take a small clip on the shirt type, pocket screwdriver and just simply pry it out is all...its really that easy...DAMIEN
Okay, thanks for clearing this up. I thought they were glued on or something. It didn't seem as there are any cutout holes. I guess I'll find out when I take them off.

Back