Pedal start, clutch released tuff start

Yes. Then wipe it down.
Okay. After cleaning it. It worked perfect for about 15 starts. It started doing it again. Not as bad, but still does it. Everything is adjusted proper. Should I just get a new clutch plate and new clutch bevel wheel assembly? It's not that expencive from bike berry. About $20.

Okay. After cleaning it. It worked perfect for about 15 starts. It started doing it again. Not as bad, but still does it. Everything is adjusted proper. Should I just get a new clutch plate and new clutch bevel wheel assembly? It's not that expencive from bike berry. About $20.
NO. Just get a new set of pads from Amazon.

Amazon.ca I can get a new piston, two sets of ring, wrist pin, circlips and 15 pads for 10 bucks

That's a Canadian site, might be different for your neck of the woods.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

That's a Canadian site, might be different for your neck of the woods.
Awesome. I seen some on us site. But the pads are like glued on. It not the gear that has the holes for the clutch pads. So how do they go on if I don't have the one with the holes?

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Last edited:
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back