Pedals Not Clearing

HotTubRider

Local time
5:17 AM
My Pedals cannot clear the transmission on my Four stroke Nel Lusso Build
Does anyone know of a way of getting wider pedals ?
or any solutions on how I can make the pedals clear the 4G Grubee trans ?

20221016_132906.jpg
20221016_132938.jpg
20221016_132909.jpg

Seems like your engine is mounted with a little bit of a tilt toward the rear, try rotating it forward.
Thanks for the suggestion, I don't really have the clearance to move the engine.
In order to move the engine forward I would need to have more headroom at the top of my engine, which I don't have.

Thanks for the suggestion, I don't really have the clearance to move the engine.
In order to move the engine forward I would need to have more headroom at the top of my engine, which I don't have.
I'm talking bout just rotating the engine in the frame. Loosen the four bolts that hold the mount to the frame and reposition the engine with the front lower. Won't hurt anything to try. It also looks like the engine can go further ahead in the frame too.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
You also have the option of adding at least a 5° bend to the offsets in your crank. You're going to need to heat the crank arms at the bends to make the 4 bends. Use a pipe protractor to keep the bends precise.

Back