Pedals Of Death

My wife said this thing was going to kill me, hence the name Pedals of Death!

PedalsODeath1small.jpg

The expansion pipe is killer loud, but once this thing warms up and comes up on the pipe.. wow :D. The motor is my Kings 80. it is my oldest motor, I have been thru 3 bike computers, 4 rear wheels, 2 sets of brake shoes, 5 exhaust gaskets, 2 intake gaskets, several skinned knuckles, a bruised knee cap, and many many hours of fun in the sun. My mileage estimate is 2500 miles (+- 250) it seems to have lost a couple of MPHs as time has gone by but it still cruises at a steady 28-30MPH and will top out over 35. 38.7 is the current max speed on my latest speedo. I have gone over 40 going downhill with the wind at my back and an air leak at the manifold. Not recommended!:rolleyes:

Here is a close up of the motor and pipe.
RatPipe.jpg

The pipe came from spooky tooth a couple of years ago. I have been trying since then to get another with no luck. :(

more to come...

LOL great man!......oooohhhhh i was wondering who took the tuned pipe to my honda cr250! ha ha just kidding dude, nice ride man.
irish

Love the pipe.....Just curious how long ago did you get it and what did it cost?

Andrew

Hey, I got a Kings too but not near the miles you have on it. I want to know where you found that TREK gas tank? Argh!
Doc

Pod2

This is motoered bike # 2.

So far I love it! Only 200 miles into it but it has been a blast to ride.

DSCF0657.JPG

It's back seat

DSCF0658.JPG

Back