Pedals.

L

Large Filipino

Get your pedals at Wal Mart. 5 bucks,yo and good quality too. I mean they still hold up after not really peddling all that much and holds up my weight I guess. It's about 6 months old these pedals and still look as good as new!
Highly recommended. this product gets 100 stars!!!
Picture 1.jpg
(My dog is attracted to things that stink)

(sigh)

This is the Pedal Thread!

Good pedals under 20 bucks 9/16 get without ordering online.
Any suggestions?
I want pedals that are all metal,good bearings,and will grip your shoes,yo.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just took a nice set of metal ones off my trike. I replaced them with clip pedals. If you want 'em. PM me. You pay shipping.

Surely there's bike shops near you. But those pedals might cost $50.00.

I don't mind cheap garbage as long as it's easy to get replacements. Maybe you ought to carry a spare set of Wal-Mart pedals?

Alaskavan we could have traded for I have clip pedals originally on my bike!
So I have clip pedals originally that was on my bike.....
...clip pedals...

I took off the clips. No reflectors. That's kinda a bummer. But far far better than Wal Marts.
I think I'm done. Shopping around a lot of cool looking pedals under 20 bucks though.
Naw. I'm done.

Attachments

• Picture 1.jpg
    Picture 1.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 350
wal-mart, don't do it! buy quality and it will cost more. well worth it

LFL, I think it's a good idea to clean and grease the bearings when putting on a used set of pedals. It's something that is often overlooked.

Now is when I get to sound like a crusty old guy. My pedals are those that came originally on my 3 speed Free Spirit from Sears in the early '80s. I puts scads of miles on them...abusively as teens will do, they sat in a barn for 20 years, then cleaned up with soap and hot water and look good now....and those are from a moderately priced bike from a department store. They don't make 'em like they used to.

hough, im thinking of doing the same thing. every set of plastic pos i get the side always breaks, is this just me???

Back