Peddle/Motor

seth martin

Local time
7:48 AM
how often do you peddle as compared to using the motor and whats a good cuising speed to ensure a long lasting motor...im new to all of this and have read that this can make a big difference but havent found much on what to do anyways thanks for any help i get!:cool:

seth
I only pedal off to get going or on a big hill.
speed/12-20 mph
have fun

Yeah, I only pedal on take off. Now that my motors are broken in I like to hang around 24-28.

do you guys know much about the spooky tooth bikes?....i want one but dont know if i should get the partial assembly or full...im not very handy so i dont want to get in over my head....but dont want to pay $100 more

You might as well accept the fact, that you're going to have to get handy, if you want to be serious about MB. They require maintenance even if they are assembled. On another subject, what the heck is a peddle?

yea i understand that but im just trying to get a feel for this its just for some ppl they seem like more of a hassle but for others they use them eveyday which is what i would like to do

If you build it yourself, there will be blood, sweat and cursing but with the help of those on this forum, you will ride. More important, you will understand your machine, handy won't be an undefined term anymore. To put it another way, "there's growth in them spokes".

Yeah. If you get one, you will learn. When I got my first motor, I didn't know squat, though I am pretty handy. After riding for a year, I know it well enough that taking the kit apart, building mounts and re installing it on the trike yesterday was no sweat. You will learn.

Back