Pedistal mount

Daniel1801

Local time
11:15 AM
does the 4 stroke mounting plate only fit the frames without the mount or does the one with the mount also fit the pedistal mount frames.

Kmb frame with pedistal

What do you mean knock off

Does the grubee frame with the pedestal mount on it fit I though? Not the one with the flat down tube the one with the motor mount.

KC uses the grubee frame with pedestal mount for both 2 and 4 stroke builds. IMO it's the best choice. It is a stronger frame than the KMB frame, it has tabs for a rear disc brake, the stays are wider giving more tire room. With the curved down tube it allows the engine to sit a little lower, and if going 4 stroke you could use the pedestal for a 3 point mount relieving some of the stress on the down tube if you wanted. I have had both frames and were I building another like them for myself I would spend the extra for the grubee frame every time.

Any chance someone has a weight of the Grubee frame and what's the difference between the models?..ive seen 2 different models by grubee...I think a gta and a gts?

KC uses the grubee frame with pedestal mount for both 2 and 4 stroke builds. IMO it's the best choice. It is a stronger frame than the KMB frame, it has tabs for a rear disc brake, the stays are wider giving more tire room. With the curved down tube it allows the engine to sit a little lower, and if going 4 stroke you could use the pedestal for a 3 point mount relieving some of the stress on the down tube if you wanted. I have had both frames and were I building another like them for myself I would spend the extra for the grubee frame every time.
Thanks for the info
How do I do the 3 point

Back