People stopping you to ask about your bike? Send them here!

B

Blaze

I CONSTANTLY get stopped on my motorized bicycles with people asking how to build one and where to get the parts and all kinds of stuff. I'm glad I found this place. From now on, I can just send them to motoredbikes.com and tell them everything they could possibly need to know will be in here.

I will probably just print the web address over and over on a piece of paper and cut them out so I can hand them out like business cards.

Nice!!!

I am going to try and get some more stickers ordered this weekend. I will probably order a @!#$load so I can send everyone a bunch to hand out to people.

if i wanted to type a page worth of stories every day, i could!!!

every time i go out, everywhere i go, i have to schedule extra time just to "socialize" & answer questions.

today, in the totally miserable drizzel, i spent 2.5 HOURS talking to guys in ocean park...giving out the MBc addy and telling 'em i'll be selling them soon 8)

there's a guy (deaf & mute, a wealthy recluse) who has an older whizzer in xlent shape...we passed each other by the grocers'...we stopped, looked at each others' bikes, looked at each other, smiled, & went on our way, how cool is that? :D

there's a guy (deaf & mute, a wealthy recluse) who has an older whizzer in xlent shape...we passed each other by the grocers'...we stopped, looked at each others' bikes, looked at each other, smiled, & went on our way, how cool is that?

What no thumbs up ????

nah, i bet i'm the first guy to see this guy smile in a decade, that's totally a "thumbs-up" for me, cookie :D

meantime, give this post the mental two-thumbs up, because this afternoon our state voc-rehab guy gave
us a "we can do that" to our proposal to open a retail bicycle shop with federal small business funds 8)

Cookie said:
there's a guy (deaf & mute, a wealthy recluse) who has an older whizzer in xlent shape...we passed each other by the grocers'...we stopped, looked at each others' bikes, looked at each other, smiled, & went on our way, how cool is that?

What no thumbs up ????
:eek:

Probably one armed to boot.

Anyway, I'm also about to order business cards with the MotoredBike.com label, to pass out next week.

TOM- you better Swear To G-d no more name changes!! Or at least NOT until I get these 1,000 cards dispersed along the Gulf.

'bama, check that...it's MotoredBikes.com

(unless you're trying to change the name again... ;) )

Yeah. The reason we changed it from motor-bicycles.com is that it is hard to communicate this idea orally. What does one think if you say "motor dash bicycles dot com"? They think its "MotorDashBicycles.com"

meantime, give this post the mental two-thumbs up, because this afternoon our state voc-rehab guy gave
us a "we can do that" to our proposal to open a retail bicycle shop with federal small business funds .....

Augie that is great !!!! there was also a senator that has $$$ for grants for bicycle / energy saving it was on this site some where will have to try and find it but it is a national grant I was thinking of going to the city councel about it once the weather warms up a little more and I can tie down my councle man to talk to me. (**** hole)

Cookie

Back