People stopping you to ask about your bike? Send them here!

i live in the city {downtown toronto}and had my converted bike for 2 months now,and everywere i go someone whats to know, where,how much,ect ect ect.about 4-5 times a day it,s starting to be a problem when at every 2-3rd light it,s the same.it,s a new looking trek zx 6500 red and black with a chrome tank and pipe{good looking}but realy.this bike has attracked more attention then any of my muscle cars ever have.

I had a guy start asking me questions about my bike yesterday and all I had done was slow to make a turn. also all the guys at work are very interested and ask about the bike or if I rode it in that day. its not the reaction I exspected after growing up with the "never let your friends see you riding a moped mentality"

may i suggest

maybe this has already been done but my search came up empty ,
yes there are stickers ,and other people made cards ,,,,but this would be quick and easy and we would all have the same card for all members

i would like to suggest ,, that a full page of cards that i can download from this site or request auto email ,, and print off ,so i can pass on to interested party's .. there would be maybe 20 cards with lines so i could cut out the cards ,, or maybe i could print off on some kind of business card software
------------------------
- MotoredBikes.com -
- adim--- -
- moderators-- -
-------------------------
this would make life much easier to tell interested party's
go to MotoredBikes.com ,,heres a card ,, by, by. see you later ,,
it would also help to promote this forum ,,
maybe a,,, download cards page,, stickers

like i say cards would make my life easier
japat

I get asked ALLL The time and only got the bike for a week, luckily I just received the motoredbikes.sticker that i slapped right on the chain guard that helps with the explanation. Im thinking about typing it on paper and cutting it out too.

tom
just to add a bit ,,i got some type paper here that you make stickers out of ,,you just run it through the printer ,and then you peal of the back and stick it on the bike etc ,, it make very good stickers ,,i am sure this paper is available everywhere

so maybe if you had cards page , and a sticker page with different stickers (49 cc is one for sure ) members don"t expect you to give away and mail cards and sticker and it will be impossible soon with membership growing ,,i would have to think especial blank card can be bought at any computer store and run through the printer,.that would make me believe that 80 percent of members will carry cards ,just to get rid of so many questions ,, and if that is the case just watch the forum grow ,, 300 members passing out cards
japat

Last edited by a moderator:
Back