Performance Carb for Honda clone 4 stroke?

well are set ups at top balls out full gas on it sounds like iam goin to blow the motor if i could have a tach on the motor i could tell where iam at with rpm ...i have got a different carb ..the one that gos on the husernbg motor i like it very smooth fast take offs i spent 20 dollars and have nice linkage set up..and no governor now and i spent $10 on a high performance glass fuel fitter 1/4 inlet and outlets to make sure it stays clean i think its a better carb then the honda carb not any faster but smoother seems to get to top speed faster my comfort zone is about 26 i can do 32 mph on the 48 tooth i know this motor if geared low enough... would save gas and more speed was really evident last night had my buddy on his bagger my rpm was screaming his was down around 2500 then again if i was to get this bike faster i would sure go to jail hay how about a 2 speed ...like a 36 tooth to 44 let say on some sort of front derailer could perhapses stack the sprockets next to each other wait there is a line up issue then

I was also told recently that any 15mm 4-stroke dirt bike carb will work with these engines. I assume that there are many HP modified carbs available for dirt bikes. I haven't checked into this yet but that is one possible solution.

Back