Performance exhaust, photos please

Hmmmm....Just looked at their site and no pipe....Am I just not seeing it??

Andrew

andy drimpact said they dont make then anymore we have t get in touch with him and ask yyyyyyyyyyyyyy

You are just not seeing it. I got that second pic this morning from there site. http://www.grubeeinc.com/ in the SkyHawk section

I spoke to Dennis Foster, the Grubee parts guy, about 6 months back and they are not available from Grubee any more and will not be.

Hopefully Dax can get them! It would be a top selling item for sure.

It is much louder! I am carefull to pedal in the neiborhood and wait till I hit the main road before starting the motor.

When it comes up on the pipe it sounds just like an ultralight airplane engine.

HI,

Wow...You really have to look to find it!....I did speak with Duane awhile back and he kept mentioning he was getting a better muffler but I still do not see it on his site....I guess there probably wasn't enough demand for the pipe?....I would sure love to get one But I guess it looks like we'll have to get them custom made.....I'm still gonna try to make one when my work schedule slows.

Andrew

good looking pipe you have there. i finally got my coil and tried my expansion chamber , i lost a tiny bit of low end power but mid range and top end where much better but it did not like cruising because the engine is (off pipe) at that rpm , so i took off the chamber and used some 19mm tube and made a long pipe all the way from engine to the muffler that is mounted on the rear axle,now i have more torque down low than standard and it still goes well up top and me being a light 115kg it still pulls 51klm/h and still getting stronger with the more miles i put on it,i am also in the process of fitting a 50cc chain saw carby to the engine because the chainsaw carby has the high and low mixture screws so i can tune top end speed on the fly these little 2 strokes are so dependant on correct mixture to acheive optimum speed and power ill let you all know how i go and will post some pics when i charge the camera cheers:cool:

Custom exhaust

Custom Exhaust
Connoisseur533

Attachments

• choppers.jpg
    choppers.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 431
lol that great man so did u try putting the chrome pipe on ure bike just to see how it runs i realy want a tuned pipe

Back