Performance exhaust, photos please

well wats funny is that the pocket bike parts are compateble to this lil things
well 50cc and same set up check around the pocket bike sights like minipocketrockets.com ther cheap yo man how is that foam fram doing man im doing it to my old fram but using ruber motor mount foam for it and inserting springer forks with ape hangers 36t widend jet sock intake with triple wall race rims with cruiser tire 21speed set up wonder what the max out will be

turbo /chaos the foam and frame seemed to work good, but when my new motor comes im going to use rubber under my mounting studes to further dampen the vibration

gauge ahh yes the rubbermethod it works but i have come to see that after some time the rubber disapers do to vibration but um go for it man

actuay im using a piece of a cut up tire for my rubber/ vibration dampner under those studs but i still need my engine COUGH COUGH DWANYE PLEASE HURRY!! I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MY BIKE. AND U CANT BEAT THE PROTECTION OF RUBBER LMFAO

turbo nailed it. go to any pocket bike outlet and buy an entire exhaust fr $25
lengthen the initial pipe leading to the expansion chamber 2 to 3 inches. youll need to rework the whole thing to fit where you want it anyways so try fit approx 3 extra inches in .adding a few inches between the chamber and baffle gives a boost also. you will have to play with the lengths for optimal. this is called tuning an exhaust. the idea is to draw some of the unburnt fuel from the chamber back into the cylinder .
depending on the size of cylinder and exhaust port, is what makes the different length pipes come into effect.

i thought we all shared information! thats what the forums all about ,we all learn off each other its not as if we are competing in a race here ,if you dont want people to know dont post it:eek:

cheers norman thanks for the post i can see where your coming from in regards to the flame front it would help a little bit in fuel burning and in these small engines any power increase is good, just be careful not to go thin on the end or it might melt away due to the lack of metal to act as a heat sink :)

Back