PERFORMANCE MODS

Im pretty sure your question was answered more than once. Bolt the exhaust on and call it done. Your options are limited so pick one and bolt it on

No I can’t just bolt one on I have to make sure it fits and I have to make sure it won’t
Interfere with anything ok it’s not that Simple of just bolting a Pipe on ok I don’t think you are very Sharp at what you are saying

No I can’t just bolt one on I have to make sure it fits and I have to make sure it won’t
Interfere with anything ok it’s not that Simple of just bolting a Pipe on ok I don’t think you are very Sharp at what you are saying

Cut at red line, install. Will be better but really loud.

[Take a chinagirl exhaust, cut the muffler off of it, bolt header to engine, slip on a flexpipe about 30-36" long, use a bicycle seatpost clamp of proper size to secure it to header. Add muffler to the end of it. Quite simple, can't explain it better than that]
What part of this dont you understand? If you cant figure that out you probably shouldn't be working on motorized bikes. It sounds like you're an accident waiting to happen.

Yup, definitely sounds like an accident waiting to happen, if not an absolute pandora's box of issues leading to receding hairlines.

Trying to keep my hairline intact, this is why I have washed my hands of trying to help this guy.

Crap like this:
it’s not that Simple of just bolting a Pipe on ok I don’t think you are very Sharp at what you are saying
Is pure irony.

Bikeberry use to carry these, but I don't see them on their site. Since your so disrespectful to those trying to help you I'm sure as hell not going to spend any time looking for anyone who might still have them.
A long pipe that gets larger a ways after the head pipe will help some. By the pipe getting larger and being longer creates a negative pressure at the end of the exhaust stroke and aids in drawing the new charge into the cylinder during the brief time of valve timing overlap.
So have someone build you a pipe similar to this one, and get a NT carb and intake adapter. Quit telling us what you can't do, and start expanding the things that you can do.
View media item 60450

Bikeberry use to carry these, but I don't see them on their site. Since your so disrespectful to those trying to help you I'm sure as hell not going to spend any time looking for anyone who might still have them.
A long pipe that gets larger a ways after the head pipe will help some. By the pipe getting larger and being longer creates a negative pressure at the end of the exhaust stroke and aids in drawing the new charge into the cylinder during the brief time of valve timing overlap.
So have someone build you a pipe similar to this one, and get a NT carb and intake adapter. Quit telling us what you can't do, and start expanding the things that you can do.
View media item 60450
Gary Listen I am not Stupid and I’m not disrespectful

Back