Phantom 85 piston

You can also simply buy a yd100 piston that uses a 12mm wrist pin so the 12mm bearing works without need of a bushing. They do exist.
Whats the fun in that? That dude just did a man's job on his engine, and now gets braggin rights. lol. He actually did what this hobby is all about, made it work with what he had. I love that stuff. :love::love::love:

Whats the fun in that? That dude just did a man's job on his engine, and now gets braggin rights. lol. He actually did what this hobby is all about, made it work with what he had. I love that stuff. :love::love::love:
You two can have fun telling tales around the camp fire. I prefer to not do work I don't need to. It let's me focus on other things.

I like meh braggin rights. lol. I got a bunch of machines, I don't file much.
You are talking to the guy that decide to do a complete tear down and rebuild on his chinese made 2 stroke because it had some metal flakes in it and then also decided to balance and true the crank - building a stand to do so - and spent stupid hours going over every detail like I was building some high end car engine. Trust me I get it. I just skip doing work that somebody else did for me.

Back