Phantom Gray Ghost

Just got this new addition to the harem. Like new Phantom Gray Ghost. Dude had it left to him. He couldn't get it to run right. Took it to a lawn mower shop and they told him it had a flat cam. Sounded like a carb issue to me. He wanted 1100 but since he couldn't get it to run he dropped to 650. I offered 500 and he took it. Swapped the stock carb for a NT and it runs like aq top.

So anyone know where I can find brake shoes for this hub?

Attachments

• SAM_1225.JPG
    SAM_1225.JPG
    276 KB · Views: 1,709
  • SAM_1226.JPG
    SAM_1226.JPG
    272.4 KB · Views: 175
Have you thought having the ones in there relined? If they aren't damaged, it just a matter of stripping off the old lining and gluing the new ones on.

Have you thought having the ones in there relined? If they aren't damaged, it just a matter of stripping off the old lining and gluing the new ones on.
Thanks. Great idea. I hadn't thought of that. Got a lead on material?

I get it from a local guy, it's a synthetic material. Takes the glue well and stays put. Never looked on line, but I imagine there has to be some.

The hunt is afoot.
The problem is, you're going to get enough material for like a thousand shoes. Those little shoes might take all of 4 square inches. Pull the wheel off first and determine the thickness you will need.

Back