Phantom "Style" Exhaust.

how they could sell this without any in inspection......they are all bout getting your money,good bad, just send what ever we got! But yall spend your hard earn money, we're you want!, you've been forwarned!
If you think that any of these vendor/suppliers are opening and then resealing those boxes for every single order you get from them, then your smokin crack...lol...lol...Blame the factory QC people for this and good luck with that one, they're all in China with their "expert" 12 year old QC inspectors...lol.

Amazon, E-Bay or Walmart do not open all of their boxes and reseal them either for every sale, whether they be in-store sales or online orders either....People don't want to buy already open boxes of merchandise.

What you failed to notice before probably yelling and screaming at the folks on the phone with B-E.com is the fact they have a 6 month warranty that they have always honoured because they know these things happen...Every one of those pipes that @ImpulseRocket had that were defective were all under that warranty, as well as the rest of the kit, and were free replacement and free shipping because of that warranty.

Any problems I have ever had with any product from B-E.com were always covered under warranty as well with no hassle replacement and in 99 percent of the cases, never even had to pack up anything to send back to them, and the one time I did, they paid the postage/shipping cost.

Out of all the vendors/suppliers we have all dealt with here in the forums, bicycle-engines.com and Sick bike Parts, (sadly now out of business after many great years), have been the most reputable of all the vendors we have dealt with here in the U.S.

So all I can say is "Suck it up buttercup", play nice with them and you might be pleasantly surprised with just how accomodating they will be to you if and when you do have any problems with any one of their products.

I am sure others will chime in about their experiences with B-E.com as well...They are one of the best in the business.

That's how mine came as well, I sent it back, asked how they could sell this without any in inspection,I would not buy from Bicycle Engines .com, I'm sad to say I was irate with them, ive had nothing but problems
,once, ok twice, ok maybe three times, they are all bout getting your money,good bad, just send what ever we got! But yall spend your hard earn money, we're you want!, you've been forwarned!
I have bought from every source there is. Bicycle-Engines and a couple of ebay vendors have been the ONLY vendors that made warranty claims easy and painless. I went through 3 Phantom pipes before I got a decent one. As far as them going through them all. They just get them in and ship them out again as a kit. They could do some level of quality control, sure, but the labor and time involved in that would make it way more expensive and thus they could not compete. It is just easier and cheaper for them to turn around and send out warranty replacements, and in turn they get credit back from their supplier.

I was just looking at some of this stuff on Alibaba. Such a deal if you order 100 pieces or however many fill a C-can. I'll bet one in ten has some issue or other. I think you have to go there and inspect this stuff for yourself to keep the defects to a minimum.
I have actually talked to people that do purchasing like this, and every single one of them has said that if you don't have a person on site to check things over the suppliers will absolutely just toss whatever they can into your order to unload sub-par items.

Yeah, the real MZ65 chamber actually lines up extremely well with the phantom head pipe as well. I am debating if I want to run an expansion chamber on my Phantom honestly. I am thus far quite content with the level of power and torque this motor makes with the work I have done to it. I may just save the MZ pipe for the LD110 motor I have.. once I spend a very long time correcting all of its problems. Supposedly they are making an expansion chamber for the Phantom, so I may just wait for that to come out in the meantime.
So it will work and line up with phantom exhaust then?, talking about MZ65 exhaust

Back