Phatmoto 79cc (more power)?

Also. Maybe im not educated enough, but the honda gx100 has a net power output less then 3 horsepower; while the lifan also advertises 3 horsepower. How would it give performance gains? Please educated me. :)
I got out to the shop and measured that carb, it has a 15mm venturi. You can go up to 22mm and not over fuel a 80cc engine. My recommendation would be a PZ19 or a VM20.
I have that same 79cc engine on a pocket chopper that runs fine with the PZ19.

I like to ride off-road sometimes and in the rural winter trails. (Im in Manitoba). I am also somewhat of an adrenaline junk and and have an addiction for more power haha. We do not have many bike paths here on the streets and many of the motorists here dont like bikes on the road unfortunately. I am planning to use this bike to take to work. Also; ive been learning and trying my best with the cycling etiquette ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
So, you live in rural Manitoba? Do you know Ed? Hahahahaha :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's the same thing I have. There are lots of you tube videos on getting more out of it. It's a good motor and gas frame but the peripherals are crap like the clutch,chains and wheel bearings so upgrade what you can. Right away if you defeat the governor using a paper clip. You'll see an immediate boost. Just don't run it full open all the time. I have a couple years experience with mineso plenty of advice if you need.

Back