Phatmoto A/T 2024 build log.

Can't get alignment perfect.

Tilted / or \ no matter what side of the T/C I put the chain on.

Final options- go back to a normal clutch or buy a different engine, either a flat-head or GC190.

The flathead I was going to buy was just sold too.

Can't get alignment perfect.

Tilted / or \ no matter what side of the T/C I put the chain on.

Final options- go back to a normal clutch or buy a different engine, either a flat-head or GC190.

The flathead I was going to buy was just sold too.
Get a 3d motorsport clutch lol

Can you run just the clutch to the rear sprocket? On my trike with the 212 its 10 tooth clutch to 44 tooth sprocket.
I dont need to pedal to take off but I do and I have had it up to 37 mph before I needed to change my drawers

This is what I ended up with. Wow the price of this stuff has sure gone up since I bought some. These links are from Amazon ca.
My 4 stroke kit came with the bottom bracket but I needed the conversion bushings which was about 20 with slow boat shipping at that time.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
This is what I ended up with. Wow the price of this stuff has sure gone up since I bought some. These links are from Amazon ca.
My 4 stroke kit came with the bottom bracket but I needed the conversion bushings which was about 20 with slow boat shipping at that time.

Thanks!

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I can install a 18t #35 clutch, reduce torque by 50% which would still be 50% more than stock.

Put it back together with 18T clutch, rode carefully in the rain, gearing seems perfect, lots of frame twisting torque if you goose it, but it's very smooth at speed.

Takes almost no RPM to ride at 30mph so it's pretty quiet even with no muffler, it should do 48 or so with governor in full effect, 60mph would be easy for another $150.

Waiting in CNC 2stroke universal mount to attach frame to engine tank mount, should reduce shaking and improve frame life.

Really has me wanting to bring it to a trail, but I have no way of doing that yet.

Overall the bike and parts I used (mount $30, Clutch $30, air filter kit $16, pipe $20 engine $130) Im in $1025.

You can get a fat tire E-bike for $1300 that is 1/3 as fast and 1/5th the HP.

Back