Phone holder for MBs or Bicycles

bakaneko

Local time
12:16 PM
Well, I bought a new albiet cheap (really nice for me) phone and broke it the next day after it fell out of my sweatpants at 25mph on my ebike. Yeah, I feel like the dumbest idiot on earth. I ordered the same phone again but any of you guys ride with your phone on a holder? Any recommendations? Its a 6" phone versus my 4" phone before. I kinda like the four corner arms one since it seems simple to remove and place the phone. The phone will also allow me to do gps, speed, and interfaces with the controller via bluetooth. Here is a cheap one on ebay? Is this secure for sometimes bumpy road riding?

Attachments

• holder.jpg
    holder.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 124
Since that holder holds a very expensive phone I wouldn't cheap out on the holder. Try ones made for m/c's, bars are about the same size.

Last edited:
China has a really good one believe it or not. just $5 and maybe the highest quality item ever made from there lol. I'll get a pic and post a link to fleabay. it's double secure holding. universal size and tilt any angle. I've taken it for 500 miles, never any issues

Back