Photo of You and yer Bike

There are lots of pics of bikes but very few bikes with their owners. Cmon Motered bike guys and gals show you stuff . Heres how purdy tis I:):) motorized bike 002.jpg

US DOT Office of Pipeline Safety had no issues with it. Catches a lot of wind though

Hey Uncle - I want a cool Uncle like you. LOL, I think that was a pic of Orville Wright just before the first flight. good job and thanks for the memories. Have fun, Dave

My New pics (havent even fired it up yet!)

Just put together my first motorized bike. Saw all the posts here and thought Id join in. Hope I can figure out how to upload pics!! Here goes nothing.
The pics also illustrate where I plan on placing a boost bottle kit. The intake has already been drilled and the fittings installed.

Attachments

• my-bike.jpg
    my-bike.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 214
  • my-bike_drilled-intake.jpg
    my-bike_drilled-intake.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 186
  • my-bike_location-of-boost-b.jpg
    my-bike_location-of-boost-b.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 168
Im behind the camera cant you see me? LOL Ill see If I can get a pic in the next day or too to post with me in it. Hope I dont break the camera. lol

Van, looks like you could use a long narrow windshield on a hinge sorta like the BatMobile. Just flip it over your head and have it narrow enough to look out the sides now and again.

Alaska you so rock! That's awesome... I wish I had the stuff it takes to live the wild life up there... That trike looks like it would be a blast in the snow!

Back